- 1. How do I order?
- You can order online or call us at 202.633.8680 to place your order.
- 2. What credit cards do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- 3. How is my order shipped and what are the estimated shipping and handling charges?
All artwork is sent via Federal Express Standard 2-Day for domestic orders. For international orders, please call 202.633.8680 for information about international shipping and handling charges.
Shipping rates are as follows, and are subject to change without notice:
Domestic International Prints $50.00 Call Posters $25.00 Call
- 4. Can I pick up the artwork myself?
- Yes! You must indicate when you place your order that you will pick up or artwork rather than having it shipped so that you don't get charged for shipping. Please give us a call at 202.633.8680 to make arrangements for pickup (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST). Orders can be picked up at Smithsonian Associates Art Collectors Program, Office Suite 3077, S. Dillon Ripley Center, 1100 Jefferson Drive SW, Washington, D.C.
- 5. What is the refund and exchange policy?
If, for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase you may return it, undamaged, within 15 days of receipt for a refund of the full purchase price. All Certificates of Authenticity must be returned along with the art.
Please inspect your purchase when you receive it. In the unlikely event that an item is damaged due to shipping, contact us either by phone at 202-633-8680 or by email at ArtCollectors@si.edu within 5 days of receipt to make arrangements for replacement. We suggest that you frame the print as soon as possible on acid free mounting and acid free mats to maintain the integrity of the print.